Thursday, August 21, 2008

Staff Outing



Lindsay and I got some time on Cornell campus on Tuesday afternoon to get our Staff Affiliate ID's. We picked those up, and also acquired our bus & parking passes. Fortunately, Lindsay and I live only a few blocks from a bus that goes up the hill to campus every 10 minutes!

Also, on Wednesday (August 20th), our Cornell staff team drove 30 minutes west of Ithaca to Watkins Glen near Seneca Lake (the largest finger lake). There we hiked the glen of rock up and up past waterfall after waterfall. At the top we enjoyed a picnic lunch together. We had great opportunities to get to know one another better and bond as a team. We are all excited for the immediately approaching fall semester!



The other young married, Staff-In-Training, couple with us at Cornell.



Linday and another staff member.



Lindsay with part of our staff team.



Some shots of Watkins Glen.

1 comment:

Erika said...

CUTE pictures!! It looks like you guys are LOVING NY already! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)