Saturday, September 27, 2008

Custom Campus Map

I have just finished developing a custom Cornell campus map (below). I have added information about where we have our meetings for Bible study, where we meet to be with students, play sports, and have our weekly meetings, etc. I hope this can be a tool/resource for you to help connect with and pray for our ministry here at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY!

(Click on the image to go to a page where you can right click and 'save image as' to your computer.)



Also, at the very bottom of our blog page here, along with photos of campus, there is a campus map that is straight from the Cornell website. You can click the photo to go to the Cornell website to download it (right click and 'save image as' to your computer). Hopefully this also will be helpful in connecting with our ministry.

Blessings,

[M&L]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

props on the creative idea!