Monday, October 27, 2008

Vermont in the Fall



Please, forgive us for our delinquency in not updating sooner. We have had a wonderfully full last few weeks since we have communicated with you all. Thank you for being patient with us, we cherish you all so much. Thank you.

Part of the reason, in addition to our busyness, is that I lost my laptop power-cable in Vermont! Needless to say, I was sunk without it. So I just recently acquired a new one, now we're back on line (Thanks Steve & Marcia!)

Above is a photo from our trip to Vermont a few weeks ago, October 8-11th (More photos here). We were there for a Navigators Cabinet meeting. The Cabinet is a group of friends that are significant financial partners with the Navigators as a whole. They take 2 trips a year to different Navigator ministry's around the US and the world. We were privileged to get to know them & have a reunion with my old UVM staff team there in Burlington, VT. We had a wonderful time there.

No comments: